Mala Yoga sessions are 8 week 2 hour long classes Yoga classes that touch on the 8 fields of the Mala Practice.They include a Yin sequence ( long held postures) and Yang sequence ( flowing movement), a Relaxation practice, a Talk on the weekly field of practice and a meditation.
Classes are held at various locations in Western New York: Please e-mail for schedule.
June 2017: Evolation Yoga , Buffalo, NY
“The highly sensitive person: How you can thrive through contemplative practice”
- What makes you “highly sensitive”?
- How does this trait affect your daily life and your relationships?
- What changes can you make once you know that you are “highly sensitive”?
- Why is being highly sensitive a challenge and a blessing at the same time?
- How can contemplative practices be a precious resource for the “highly sensitive person”?
“Why we need a contemplative practice to cultivate balance in the age of virtual interconnection”
A motivational lecture suited for wellness weeks or days in your organization to inspire everyone to commit to a daily contemplative practice. This talk includes experiential exercises, and a Q& A period and is presented as a power point and covers some of these topics:What are contemplative practices and how can they be used to live a more intentional and balanced life.What physical and mental states have we lost access to by being always connected virtually? How does ” imbalance” manifest? What are the steps that are needed to catch up with the changes in our communication and environment?
Please e-mail us at email@example.com to inquire about booking a talk or an 8 week Yoga session.